Financial terms

Financial terms

SERVICES IN THE VINEYARDS :

-Wine tasting stay

-Wine tasting tour

-1 Vine – 1 Wine

-Thematic approach & wine tasting at the client’s

-Entertaining approach for companies (employee committees, seminars), retirement homes and school parties :

+The price of all our services varies according to the region visited, the wines tasted, their number and the number of participants

+A 60% deposit is to be made by bank transfer on booking.                                

The remaining 40% are to be paid on the day of the service, before departure. Card- payment- Sum-Up box.

+If a number of people make up a private party (7-8 people) and cancel the service, the tour won’t take place. The refund will be made depending on the possible cancellations, that is the renting of a vehicle, of a room for the wine tasting and the purchase of an assortment of food.

30% of the total service will be held back and cashed in by Le Chant de la Vigne.

+In case of an isolated cancellation, or of several cancellations in a party of people who don’t know each other, the 60% deposit made on booking is to be paid and cashed in because the tour will take place and expenses have been made for the set up and the success of the tour.

+It is up to Le Chant de la Vigne to adjust the number of bottles to be tasted if there are some last-minute cancellations.

+The 2 -hour, 2 hour-and-a-half wine tasting takes place in a pleasant place, sheltered from sudden weather changes.

+Mere bad weather or mild rain can’t cause the cancellation of the service.

+It is up to the company Le Chant de la Vigne to decide whether a cancellation has to be made due to bad weather.

+If it is the client’s wish and if the weather actually prevents the outing, there is the alternative of a 4-hour-and-a-half course and wine tasting in a chosen place.

+In case of a last-minute cancellation made by Le Chant de la Vigne, two alternatives are suggested :

-Postponing the tour to a further date or

-Refunding the whole of your deposit.

SERVICES AT THE CLIENT’S HOME OR ANYWHERE ELSE :

-Thematic approach & wine tasting

-Wine tasting evening

-Discovering œnology-wine tasting

-Entertaining approach for companies (employee committees, seminars), school parties and retirement homes :

+The price of all our services varies according to the region visited, the wines tasted, their number and the number of participants

+Similar conditions to those mentioned above.

+A 60% deposit has to be made on booking, the remaining 40% to be paid on the day of the service, before it starts.

+The cancellation conditions are more flexible as the parties are private.

+However, 30% of the individual fee will be held back in case of cancellation if it isn’t postponed to a further date.

+If the service is postponed to a further date, within 30 days and no expenses have been made, the 60% deposit formerly made will be used to book the next date.

If some expenses have been made, once these expenses have been substracted, part of the deposit will be refunded.

+As regard all the services mentioned above, two possibilities of postponing them are available on condition they don’t affect the party as originally made up, under the same conditions as those previously mentioned.

+ Beyond these two alternatives, 30% of the service is cashed in.

In the same way, if some expenses have been made, they will be charged even if the service is postponed.

CULTURE & WINE

Please contact us

Coordonnées / Contact details

Renseignements / Supply informations

Copyright © 2019 Le Chant de la Vigne

Scroll to Top